MEMBERSHIP PRICES AS FROM 1st JANUARY 2022
At Fort Stamford you can pay by one of three methods.
- Un-committed – Instalments by Direct Debit on a month-to-month basis until such time that you notify us that you want to leave.
- Committed 12 months – join for an initial 12-month period paying equal monthly instalments by Direct Debit. This membership rolls on a month-to-month basis after the initial period; until such time that you notify us that you want to leave.
- Annually – A single payment for the year. The Administration Fee shall not be charged.
IF PAYING MONTHLY AN ADMINISTRATION FEE OF £24 PER MEMBER APPLIES
|Monthly Membership with Fort Stamford||Interest Free Credit Agreement with Debit Finance plc||Annual Payment to Fort Stamford|
|Uncommitted||Committed for 12 months||Annually|
|CHILD OF A NON-MEMBER 11 – 17 years old – Inclusive and unlimited access to Junior Gym, off-peak squash and swimming supervised by an adult||£25||N/A||£300|
|CHILD OF A MEMBER 11 – 15 years old – Inclusive and unlimited access to Junior Gym, Junior Squash Club, off-peak squash courts and swimming when supervised by an adult
16-17 Years old Full use of the club’s facilities excluding the spa area
|*Child of a member at age 16+ get Full use of club facilities – can use the gym anytime without an accompanying adult, book fitness classes and use pool. Does not include use of the Spa area – jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, members must be 18+ to use this area.|
|Student 18+ must be in full time education||£31||N/A||£372|
- You may change from an uncommitted membership to a 12 month membership at any time without a further Administration Fee applying
- Members may take their (non-member) spouse, children, parents or grandchildren for a swim during members only swimming sessions. Adult guests pay £6.00 and children aged 2 – 16 years pay £1.80.
- Junior Gym is from ages 11 years old. It costs £5 for the full induction on a 1 to 1 basis. The gym professional creates a bespoke programme for each Junior. All sessions are supervised, so that our Juniors can ask questions, update their programmes, and generally enjoy their time at the gym. The sessions increase during the holidays. There are 2 ways to pay for the Junior Gym. Pay as you go – £3.50 per session or £24/£23 per month – giving unlimited junior gym sessions. Great for Juniors that plan to visit the gym more than twice a week.
SHORT TERM RATES (No Administration Fee applies): –
£10 per day, £24 per week, £39 per fortnight, £64 per month
Inclusive membership includes use of the following facilities:
Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Squash Courts, Spa (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi), Tone Zone, Fitness Classes, Tennis & Table Tennis.