Book Gym sessions via the FitSense App
The club’s new App ‘FitSense’ works alongside our new management system ‘Clubwise’.
There is now no need to queue at reception when attending your class.
The use of your fob to pass through the access gates automatically registers you as having attended all the classes you might have booked over a 4 hour period.
The App has a QR code which you can use as well as your fob.
You can book and cancel classes in advance of your leaving home so as not to be held up at reception.
You can view all the weeks classes that you have booked and can have them feed into your calendar if you wish.
Simply check the App to see whether you are in a class that you were previously on a waiting list for. An email will also sent.
You can download the App from today. Fort Stamford must have your correct email address to send you a login password, if your login fails it is probably because we don’t have an email address for you or our records are incorrect.
Different phones have different procedures, but generally.
- Go into your App Store
- Search and download FitSense
- Open the App and Allow Notifications if asked
- Select ‘Member Sign In’
- On the top of your screen press ‘Activate my Account’ highlighted in blue
- Type in your name and date of birth and press ‘Activate now’. Hopefully this will be successful
- An email will hopefully be sent to you with the password for your account
- Go back a page in the FitSense App
- Fill in your email address and password
- Highlight ‘Remember Me’, log in and you’re away
- You can scroll to the following weeks classes and click Manage Bookings to see the classes you have booked for etc
If you struggle with technology, Apps and the like, please ask a friend or pop into the club, it really is easy once you get going.