- Junior Gym is available to children ages Year 6 onward.
- Each child will receive a full induction where a program is designed by one of the team, to meet their goals and abilities. This program is reviewed regularly to keep your children motivated and on track with their fitness journey.
- A parent/guardian needs to collect and fill out the required consent forms. These can be found at reception prior to attendance or, alternatively, you can download one HERE.
- Initial inductions need to be booked, thereafter children can come and go during the stated times.
- Call today to book your induction!
Initial Session: £8
Every Session onwards: £3
Membership options are available, please enquire.
Days & Times
Monday – Friday: 3.45pm – 5.15pm
Saturday: 11am – 12pm
Additional morning sessions are added during all school holidays.
Please click HERE for details of October half term opening hours.
Please phone or ask at reception for more details.